BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

My day Is A Lot Brighter!

So I'm sure to a lot of you think blog awards are no big deal, but I just received a few and it feels AWESOME!
When you start sites like this you hope that people will show interest in what you're writing, and that all is not for nothing. You hope people like what you have to say, and are interested in your topics, and views. Wow I'm making this a huge deal, you'd think I was making a speech at an academy award show, whoa. Anyway, Thanks Misty for your interest, and I hope to keep doing what I'm doing. :)
(Misty's page is: bookrat-misty.blogspot.com check her out. I'm always entertained.)

3 comments:

Misty said...

You deserved it, this is a beautiful blog. And hopefully, we can drum you up a little more business, eh? :)

Anonymous said...

congratulations lovely!\

I adore your header too :)


- Aimee
www.myflutteringheart.blogspot.com

brizmus said...

Congratulations! Your blog is beautiful!
Love what I've been reading!