BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Teaser Tuesday People!
So I just adopted this from "Should Be Reading", and I hope I can tantalize you!


To participate:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




Excerpt: chapter1 page1:

"They're always the same. Always at night, in the forest, looking for Drea. The sound of his body lurking somewhere behind me. Branches breaking. Leaves crackling. Wind whirring in my ears, watering my eyes. And the pain in my stomach-sharp, raw, scathing, real.
My nightmares make me dread sleep."

Blue Is For Nightmares By: Laurie Faria Stolarz

1 comments:

Misty said...

Sounds interesting. Hadn't heard of it. Gonna have to look this up. (and some day, gonna have to speak in a full sentence...)